HOW WE WORK
This privacy and information sharing policy is to ensure the safety of information related to organizations and individuals participating in accessing and/or transacting on the website https://gtax.vn/ .
1. Purpose Of Information Collection
2. Specific Provisions
2.1. Scope of information collection
- When a customer makes a transaction and/or registers an account at Gtax, from time to time, the customer must provide some necessary information for transaction execution and/or account registration.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that information provided by the customer is complete and accurate and always updates information to ensure completeness and accuracy. Gtax is not responsible for resolving any dispute if the information provided by the customer is incorrect or not up to date or is forged.
- The Customer agrees to allow Gtax to record and retain the contents of (i) customer calls to Gtaxcustomer care switchboard; and (ii) calls from Gtax customer service to customers (hereinafter collectively referred to as Recordings).
2.2. Commitment to retain and keep customer information confidential
- All customers’ information, as well as information exchanged between customers and Gtax are retained and kept confidential by Gtax‘s system.
- Gtax has appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized access and use of customer information. Gtax also regularly cooperates with security experts to update the latest information on network security to ensure the safety of customer information when customers access, register to open an account and/or use the features of Gtax. When collecting data, Gtax retains and keeps customer information confidentail at the server system and this customer information is secured by firewall systems, measures to control, access, and encrypt data.
- Customers absolutely must not have any acts of using tools and programs to illegally interfere in the system or change the data structure of Gtax, as well as any other acts to spread, promote activities with the purpose of interfering, sabotaging or infiltrating the data of the Gtax system, as well as the acts prohibited by Vietnamese law. In case Gtax detects that the customer has intentionally forged, cheated, distributed unauthorized information, etc., Gtax has the right to transfer the customer’s Personal information to the competent authorities for processing according to the law.
2.3. Time of storage and use of customer information
- For existing accounts, Gtax will store and use unlimited customer information until the customer closes the account.
- For closed accounts, Gtax still stores customers’ Personal information and access to serve for purposes of fraud prevention, investigation, answering questions… These Personal information will be kept by Gtax on its server system for up to 12 (twelve) months from the date the customer closes his account on Gtax. After this period ends, Gtax will proceed to permanently delete customer’s Personal information.
2.4. Scope to use customer information
Gtax reserves the right to use customer information, including but not limited to, customer information to:
- Provide services/utilities to customers based on their needs and habits when accessing Gtax;
- Detect, prevent fake activities, destroy customer accounts or fake identity activities of customers on Gtax;
- Contact, support contact and deal with customers in special cases.
2.5. Links to other websites
- Customers are responsible for protecting their account information and do not provide any information related to their accounts and passwords to access Gtax on other websites except when logging in to Gtax official address at gtax.vn
- Customers must be solely responsible for problems arising when customers access Gtax from other websites that are not Gtax‘s official website.
2.6. Share customer information
Gtax does not provide customer information to any third party except it is required to do so at the request of a competent State agency, or as required by law, or when that information providing is necessary for Gtax to supply services/utilities to customers (eg. providing necessary information for software deployment or demo units…).
In addition to the above cases, Gtax will have specific notices for customers when it has to disclose customer information to a third party. In this case, Gtax commits to only disclose customer information with the consent of the customer.
Gtax may share customer information for the following purposes:
- Market research and analysis reports: Gtax can use customer information to research the market, synthesize and analyze general information of customers (eg average age, geographical area), detailed information will be hidden and used only for statistical work. In the event that Gtaxconducts a survey that requires customer’s participation, any response to a survey or poll that a customer provides to Gtax will not be passed on to any third party.
- Exchange customer information with partners who have signed customer care association agreements with Gtax: Gtax may share customer information with affiliate partners and international and national websites linked with Gtax. This sharing helps Gtax be able to provide customers with information about products and services, related to goods, services, and other issues that customers may be interested in. In case Gtaxaffiliates are granted to access to customer information, they will be subject to strict compliance with the provisions described in this policy.
- Exchange of customer information with third parties who are Gtax’ partners: Gtax may transfer customer information to its agents and subcontractors for data analysis, marketing, and customer service support. Gtaxmay also exchange customer information with third parties for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes.
- Exchange of customer information with advertising partners: Customer behavior tracking system is used by Gtax on advertising display channels (for example, customer marketing, demographic reports, interests of customers with Google Analytics tool…) can collect information such as age, gender, interests and number of interactions with the number of times the ad appears. With the ad settings feature, customers can choose to opt out of the Google Analytics customer behavior tracking feature and choose how their ads appear on Google.
2.7 Customer benefits
Customers have the right to request access to their personal data, have the right to ask Gtax to correct errors in their data without charge. The customer has the right at any time to request Gtax stop using their personal data for marketing purposes.
Gtax provides cookies or similar technologies, to collect information such as: access history, customer choices when accessing and using Gtax’s features … in order to increase the security experience and help Gtaxunderstand the needs and preferences of customers to be able to provide better services.
2.9. Contact, answer questions
GTAX ACCOUNTING SERVICES AND CONSULTING Co.,ltd
1. General Provisions
2. Disclaimer Of Guarantee
Gtax.vn Website and our services are provided on a no-warranty basis, on the basis of service and feature availability, for which We do not warrant that features onoure website or services will meet your requirements or warrant that the operation of our softwares or services will be uninterrupted or error.
We are not responsible for any loss of data, loss of interests or other problems related to accessing Gtax website and using our services, including but not limited to all information, data, texts, softwares, music, sound, images, graphics, videos, messages or other materials (“Content”) that You may store, post, or transmitted through the service. You agree to use our services at all risk.
4. Rules For Using Services
When using our services, besides having to sign a service contract according to the form issued by us, You are also bound to accept and comply with the following conditions:
- Payment of service fees as agreed
- Comply with provisions of the law
- Disputes that arise, if any, shall be resolved by the two parties on the basis of cooperation and agreement
5. Regulations On Registration, Account Use And Payment Of Service Fees
We provide our services to You completely through the online system of Gtax Website from the time You register for an account, choose our service as well as pay service fee that You use Our service.
You acknowledge and agree that You have carefully researched and will fully comply with regulations on account registration, fee calculation and payment methods posted on Gtax Website (“Regulations on Registration and Use Service”). By confirming the completion of account registration procedure on Gtax website, You agree to be bound to comply with such Regulations on Registration and Use Service when You use our Services.
We reserve the right but not have the obligation to notify You any changes and/or amendments to Regulations on Registration and Use Service. Such changes and/or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to Gtax Website. If You continue to use our services after changes and/or modifications are posted, You have accepted and agreed to such changes and/or modifications. We recommend that you regularly check Gtax Website and contact our support staff to get the latest updates on Regulations on Registration and Use Service.
6. Limitation Of Our Liability
You agree to be solely responsible for contents and information provided to us
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our affiliated companies and each of its employees, directors, employees, agents, representatives, informants and licensors are harmless from any claim, action, expense, loss, damage, judgment and expense, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, compensation for damages,litigation costs, interest on late payment in connection with or arising from any claim, conflict, dispute, legal proceedings in Court or Arbitration institutions, Mediation organizations, decisions of a competent State authority… in connection with or arising from products and services. We reserve the right, at our expense, to assume full defense and control (but no liability) for any such matter arising subject to Your indemnification.
7. Protection Of Copyright And Intellectual Property
Services, and all necessary software, constituted material of our Service and operation, implementation, and including intellectual property rights in our services and products, and all necessary softwares, raw materials of our service (“Intellectual Property”), are protected by copyright, trademark, service mark, or other proprietary right owned by us or by any third party who has granted intellectual property rights to us. You may not use any of our trade names, trademarks of goods and services, logos, domain names and other distinctive forms of identification of our goods or services for commercial purposes except You have our written consent, or Your use affects, hinders, adversely affects our normal operation of products and services, or our reputation.
We respect intellectual property rights of others and expect Users of our Services to do the same. You may not upload, embed, post, transmit or otherwise make available any raw material that would affect any intellectual property rights in copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. other property rights of any organization or individual. We reserve the right to terminate access to our services or any other services provided by us to the person who is suspected of infringing.
8. Other Terms
- Terminated by You: You may terminate this term of use by no longer using our services.
GTAX ACCOUNTING SERVICES AND CONSULTING Co.,ltd
Looking for a reliable accounting firm?
Professional Staff, well-trained with international qualification, and who are passionate in service industry such as Lawyers, Auditors, CPAs, Chief Accountants …