Get your books organized - Accuracy guaranteed
Looking for a reliable accounting firm?
Save yourself the hassle. Let us handle your bookkeeping
Accounting For Everything
Get help with all things business accounting – taxes, bookkeeping, monthly expenses, payroll, and more.
Online GTax Portal
Securely submit receipts, record transactions, categorize monthly expenses, and more.
We provide bookkeeping services with flat pricing, no hourly rates or hidden fees. No surprises.
We’ve prepared professional financial statements for your CPA/EA/tax preparer to use easily.
Unlimited support to help get you started and answer your basic bookkeeping questions.
We are accustomed to working with any existing bookkeeping system you’re using.
How we help:
A bookkeeper for your business to track finances, run reports, make recommendations and help you stay compliant.
Get caught up on your books. We can get your financials up-to-date even if you’re years behind.
Year-round bookkeeping advisory from a certified bookkeeper with tailored plans to reduce your tax liability.
Online access to easy-to-understand reports with accurately categorized transactions and reconciled accounts.
Accounting for everything business. From entity formation, to tax filing, and
Provide accurate payroll, on time and ensure regulatory compliance with the help of a payroll expert.
Hear from our clients
Learn more about bookkeeping
When using GTax bookkeeping and GTax accounting services, your company do not need to have a professional accountant at your company. GTax will perform all the works of accountant for your company such as tax declaration, making tax finalization reports, preparing accounting books, preparing financial statements, calculating salary, registering labour and social ensurance …
– Declaring licensing tax or licensing fee;
– Registering tax code for new staff, registering dependent person;
– Preparing and submitting tax declaration dossiers to the tax authority monthly (VAT, CIT, PIT) as prescribed;
– Preparing and submitting tax declaration dossiers to the tax authority quarterly (VAT, CIT, PIT) as prescribed;
– Preparing and submitting annual corporate income tax (CIT) declaration dossier as prescribed;
– Preparing and submitting annual personal income tax (PIT) declaration dossier as prescribed;
– Preparing and submitting report for using of invoice as prescribed;
– Supporting customer to work and explain to the tax authority in the scope of the work was done;
– Notifyingthe amount of tax payable, time to pay.
– Classifying and sorting accounting vouchers;
– Performing accounting books recording on computer accounting software;
– Recording detailed accounting books as prescribed relying on vouchers provided by customer;
– Calculating fixed asset depreciation;
– Calculating and allocating tools, prepaid expenditures;
– Printing detailed accounting books as prescribed (if any);
– Preparing and making quarterly financial statements as prescribed;
– Preparing and making annual financial statements as prescribed;
– Printing financial statements as prescribed(if any);
– Appointing staff as accountant for customer;
– Performing proceduresfor registering labour;
– Performing proceduresfor reporting labour increase or decrease;
– Performing procedures for registering social insurance, medical insurance and unemployment insurance for staffs.
– Appointing staff as chief accountant for customer;
– Performing the works of chief accountant as prescribed.
– Preparing monthly payroll includes wages, bonuses and allowances;
– Preparing and calculating salary for staff monthly;
– Calculating amount for social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance monthly;
– Calculating individual income tax monthly;
– Advising on accounting law, tax law, regulation on using invoice for customer within the scope of work was performed;
– Working with audit company (if any);
– Preparing and submitting report to DPI about progress of investment project.
– Preparing and submitting statistic report to the Statistic Agency.