Businesses Start-up Assistance
How can we help you? We’d love to hear from you.
With extensive knowledge and experience of local licensing and business start-up practices, our professional team would assist clients to achieve and optimize their market entry strategies in Vietnam and ensure the full compliance with the relevant statutory requirements.
Problems you are facing
– You want to set-up your transaction office to be more modern with minimum charges or your office to be convenient without spending a lot of time on it. And above all others, you need to own a professional office.
– You want to reduce your paperwork and time constraints, or delay in administration and licensing/compliant procedures?
– You do not know which model of operations is necessary or compulsory to your market entry strategies in Vietnam?
– You want to know the best tax and investment incentives available to your investment in Vietnam?
– You want to optimize your tax and investment incentives, if any, in the Investment Certificate?
– You lack experiences in dealing with local licensing authorities?
At Gtax, we assist and support you in wide range of services, including:
– With prestigious building at central of Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam, fully equipped office space for rent available, ranging from individual workspace to a private deluxe room. Our sensible pricing, flexible and simple lease terms, one-page agreements make us your best choice for staying agile in a dynamic business environment. Our professional meeting rooms with conference support; broadband and internet access; video conferencing; on-line booking, our professional IT support and a state-of-the-art Telecom system can maximize all your need for business support. ( visit http://goffice.vn for more informations)
– Advice on most effective model of operations for the market entry strategies, related conditions/restrictions, statutory operating requirements, and tax and investment incentives
– Drafting licensing files and related documents for the market entry strategies (i.e. incorporation of companies or a representative offices)
– Submission and working with the licensing authorities on the incorporation of the companies or representative offices
– Advice and assistance in post-licensing tasks after the incorporation of the companies or representative offices (i.e. corporate seals, accounting/tax set-ups and registration, if required)
– Advice on hiring and recruitment, and employment requirements
– Assistance in application for work permits, resident cards, and visas
Get a free first consultation
Click the button to download Gtax Company profile…